33 Dimensions Newsletter
October 20, 2011
In just three weeks, on Veteran’s Day (11/11/11), we will be holding a special event which will benefit the Wounded Warrior Project. The event is called Sound Off for Veteran’s Day and it will take place at Champion’s Sports Bar in Highspire, PA. It will feature great live entertainment as well as a dinner buffet and raffle for ticket holders.
There are several ways which you can participate in or donate to this benefit:
- Purchase a Ticket. This is the absolute best way to show your support. Tickets for the benefit are $20 per person (21 and over) and are necessary for access to the early portion of the show, starting at 5:00pm. Live entertainment will be provided by a diverse range of acoustic music. A complimentary buffet and soft drinks will be included from 5:00 until 8:00pm. Ticket holders will also receive 10 free raffle coupons and additional coupons will be on sale (3 for $5). If you arrive at this time with an authorized clothing item for the YWCA Homeless Vets Clothing Drive, you will get an extra 3 raffle coupons (13 total). At 8:00 we will raffle off the many valuable donated items. Ticket holders will also be invited to stay for the later concert portion of the benefit at no additional cost.
- Stop by Champions and Enjoy the Show. The latter portion of the benefit is open to the public after 9:00pm for a $5 cover charge. If you arrive at this time with an authorized clothing item for the YWCA Homeless Vets Clothing Drive, the $5 cover charge will be waved and you will get in for free.
- Make an Online Donation. Simply click on the black “Make a Donation” box on the top right of this page and you can donate in honor of a veteran you know and love.
- Donate an Item. If you have an item of value which you’d like to donate for our raffle, please contact Chris Nelson via email email@example.com in the very near future. Your donation may be tax deductible.
- Spread the Word!. If you think this is a worthwhile and valuable cause, please help out by telling everyone you know. We don’t have a tremendous advertising budget, so word-of-mouth is the most effective way to let people know what we are doing.
President and CEO
33 Dimensions LLC
We are proud to announce that BigBlueBullfrog.com received national press credentials for New York City Comic Con, which took place last weekend in “Gotham City”. This included access to the authors, creators, artists, and celebrities during a press-only session last Thursday, October 13th. The site continues to rapidly grow and more expansion is planned in the very near future.
The seasonal Halloween attraction, Carnival of Souls is up an running and going strong each weekend (Fri-Sat-Sun) until Halloween with a special Monday night session. The attraction is custom built, with all original props, characters, and storyline and is open to thrill seekers of all ages.
As Classic Rock Review gets close to wrapping up its 45th anniversary look at the albums of 1966, it has started to incorporate music videos into several reviews, for a richer user experience. Beyond the regular album reviews, the site will soon begin to have “special features” which will touch on important aspects and events of Rock and Roll.
Modern Rock Review recently celebrated its first birthday on October 10th and many plans are being pursued for a site upgrade in 2012 are currently being discussed. The site will continue offering in-depth profiles through the rest of 2011.
P.O. Box 126
Highspire, PA 17034