The most recent posts from 33 Dimensions Web Design.
- 11 Years in Business (3/3/2020) - Today marks the 11th anniversary of the original conception of 33 Dimensions on March 3, 2009. From that time, 33 Dimensions has grown from a simple concept of how to provide affordable websites for fellow musicians into a thriving enterprise with a worldwide reach and an ever-evolving set of practices … Continue reading
- 3 Important Fundamentals of a Business Website (1/24/2020) - Lately I’ve come across a lot of situations with new clients where they are having trouble getting access to their existing source files or getting their current providers to cooperate in many ways. So today I’m going to talk about three business fundamentals that should be established when starting … Continue reading
- 33 Ways to Be Creative (12/15/2019) - Below is a simple list of 33 items which may help spark creativity on those days when you need a catalyst. Be Open Minded Self Examine Surround Yourself with Creative People Collaborate Discover New (Original!) Music Read Go for a Walk, Run, or Hike Examine Your Roots Reflect Count Your … Continue reading
- WordPress Basic Tips and Functions (10/11/2019) - Presented by Ric Albano, owner of 33 Dimensions Web Design to the Entrepreneur Development Group in Camp Hill, PA Overview Ric will touch briefly on each of the major components of the popular WordPress technology and how it can be used effectively for small business websites. This will include a … Continue reading
- The Science of Persuasion (8/3/2019) - 6 universal principles of persuasion are outlined in the short video below from Influence At Work. These six principles are: Reciprocity Scarcity Authority Consistency Liking Consensus
- The Balance of Creativity and Motivation (6/5/2019) - As a mission-driven business, we’ve always been more motivated by a greater purpose than simple dollars and cents. The following TED speech by career analyst Dan Pink adds a nice twist on the balance of creativity and motivation.
- Seven Ways to Connect with Customers (3/7/2019) - Sometimes it is not enough to provide an outstanding product or service. More often, your personal approach is just as important. Some of the most successful business owners create a unique connection with their customers and prospects by providing their own custom touch to the marketing process. Below are seven … Continue reading